Our comprehensive range of piston compressors are rugged, technologically advanced, easy to use and include a vast range of solutions.
Our philosophy has always identified and associated us with long-lasting, high-quality products, and our range of piston compressors includes:
- Single-cylinder, single-stage with direct transmission for smaller powers, suitable for semi-professional use
- Two-cylinder, single-stage with belt transmission for use in workshops
- Two-cylinder, two-stage with belt transmission for industrial use
Choosing the two-stage model guarantees lower working temperatures due to a cooling manifold between the first and second compression stage, which consequently offers a higher air delivery – this is obtained by dividing the compression phase into two stages (two cylinders with different volumes).
Other important characteristics that distinguish this line of compressors are:
- A lower number of rounds of the pumping unit
- Low noise level
- Correct ratio between the size of the unit, motor power and tank capacity